Friday, February 13, 2015

Thespian Society WIP


So this is my Thespian Society spread. It's not done yet, as you can tell by the "WIP" in the title. I am still missing 2 photos, one being the dominant one, where Kristina is, and the other where Tate is. I am also going to change some out when I get more photos from Mrs. Pratt. I just put the photos there to see what it would look like filled in. I also still need to do my module. I plan on doing a four part picture of Kristina, so it looks like her face (like when it was done to Johnny Depp and Robin Williams. Then of course, I need to get quotes from her (and from other people. Those quotes also aren't real.) Also if you have any ideas on what to do about THAT white space (you know which one), that would be great. If you think it looks okay as it is, then....after I get all the above mentioned done, then I'm finished with it.

Happy Valentine's Day! (I'm mainly talking to Matthew and Shannon)

Alex Olivares

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest moving the pictures toward the module and then arrange them in a staircase type shape so the space that is not to be named will isolated off in the top right corner, which would be a good place for the Headline.

    What are the circles in the lower left corner of all the photos?

    ReplyDelete